Monday, March 8, 2010

My Baby's Breath Smells Like Fajitas

Okay, so here is why I have been MIA for the last 3 months or so... 2 days after my last post I had my first baby girl! You can check out her awesome moves here.

She was born around Thanksgiving and here is a picture of her with her first feast. The roast beast is bigger than her and yes, she is a girl despite her blue "slanket"



Needless to say, I have not had much time for cooking creatively or eating out, so there hasn't been much to write about. The food that I think about most is breastmilk and this may be a bit too much information for some, but it seems like many days lil' L's breath smells inexplicably like fajitas. E thinks her breath smells like tacos, but that is close enough to fajitas to make me think that I haven't gone crazy.

I haven't eaten fajitas in the last 3 months... perhaps it's the copious amounts of Thai take out we have been eating?

Anyway, I feel the direction of my food blog (and the rest of my life for that matter) changing considerably due to the arrival of the peanut. Stay tuned for adventures in baby food making and many pictures of food ending up all over the place!

No comments: